Thursday, July 31, 2008

Scrappin fanatic or scrappin frantic???

Reason for no recent blogs... crazy scrapbooking!! Ava's 1st birthday is in a week and I have been trying frantically to get her 1 year in review book done. This is somewhat of a tradition for our family. At the kids' 1st birthday I always try and have a month by month scrapbook of their constantly changing faces, for friends and family to "ooo" and "aww" over on their special day. And never fails, I always leave myself way too little time to finish. 2 weeks ago I began this massive project. Note to self: Please try to not begin a huge project with too little time to finish. Do I not learn or do I strive under pressure? Who knows. I do know that in the next week my hands will be burnt from glue gun overuse and my fingers sore from journaling sweet little quips. Wish me luck on finishing...

No comments: